Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Cable Intelligence’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cable Intelligence, Registered in England and Wales, Manor Business Centre Mackenzie Way Cheltenham GL51 9TX. VAT No. 801 3426 75. Our company registration number is 4585005. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All prices are in £ sterling and are excluding VAT at the current rate. VAT will be added onto the invoice when the purchase is being made. Payment can be made by any Major credit card/Debit card and PayPal users.
All Credit/Debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any specific products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Orders may only be considered confirmed once payment has been processed. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cable Intelligence’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.